Inspiring and empowering the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community to cultivate competitive and resilient Businesses.
The Wirra Hub is here to assist the Indigenous business sector thrive in WA. We provide support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people wanting to start, grow or sustain their businesses. With our in-house business coaching – plus direct access to independent, professional support – we inspire and empower Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to build their business capability.
The Hub will provide the following services:
- Provide business, commercial advice and support to enhance the capability and capacity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- Connect Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with existing mainstream and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander-specific business and employment support services
- Provide short term office space including bookable offices, meeting rooms, training rooms and workstations
The Hub is a provider of business support services, information and commercial support. The Hub enables Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to establish and grow sustainable businesses by:
- Linking them with industry to improve collaboration
- Providing access and new opportunities to businesses
- Developing growth capacity
- Helping businesses to become self-sustainable and competitive in the wider market
"In the current economic climate the Wirra Hub is a lifeline for Indigenous business to succeed and maintain a competitive presence in the business world."
- Todd Russell Owner/Manager CATonline Cultural Awareness Training