0418 855 548
Kim is a Business Coach at the Wirra Hub and has operated his own business since 1996 working in business, economic, leadership, governance, Aboriginal issues/education and self-development.
Previously Kim worked for 10 years for Aboriginal Enterprises Company, which specialised in providing finance and business support to establish viable commercial businesses and economic advancement for Aboriginal people in Western Australia.
He is East Kimberley born and raised, from Halls Creek, of Kija and Australian heritage. Worked extensively in regional and remote areas of Western Australia, Northern Territory and Queensland whilst being generally based in Perth since 1981.
Business Support Services
Kim will provide the following services at the Wirra Hub:
- Business Incubation and Start Up support
- Intensive Business and Capital Support
- Marketing Support
- Joint Venture Advice
- Industry expertise for Land-based enterprises
- Bookkeeping and Outsourced Accounting support
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business Systems and Processes support
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Business (BBus)
- 22 years experience in Aboriginal & Non-Aboriginal engagement facilitations