Privacy Collection Notice
Collection of your personal information
The personal information we collect from you when you register with the Wirra Hub may include your:
- name and contact details;
- financial information;
- the name of the company for whom you work (if applicable); and
- in certain cases, information concerning your race or ethnic origin and the existence or otherwise of any native title claims or groups to which you are a member.
Use of your personal information
The personal information we collect from you may be used:
- to process your registration with Wirra Hub and to provide you with the information, support and services that registration with Wirra Hub provides;
- to you keep up to date with Wirra Hub and its services; and
- any other purposes related to the above or otherwise necessary to give effect to the purposes listed above
We collect information concerning your race or ethnic origin because that information will be used for the purpose of ensuring that you meet the criteria for registration to the Wirra Hub, which criteria are reflective of the conditions placed on the Government funding allocated to the Wirra Hub. Additionally this information may be used to assist with identification of procurement, tender and pre-qualification opportunities suitable for you.
Disclosure of your personal information
In using your personal information for the purposes described above, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to our employees and third party service providers, such as those contractors that the Wirrpanda Foundation engages to assist it in providing Wirra Hub services, such as contractor who assist with:
- Business Incubation and Start Up;
- Intensive Business and Capital Support;
- Tendering, Prequalification and Contract Execution;
- Business Education and Training Support;
- Marketing Support;
- Joint Venture Advice;
- Importing, Exporting and Foreign Investment;
- Industry Expertise for Land Based Enterprises;
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations;
- Governance, Risk Management and Compliance;
- Legal Support;
- Bookkeeping or Outsourced Accounting;
- Merger and Acquisition Support;
- Business Systems and Processes Support; and
- Third Party Course Providers.
We may also indirectly disclose some of your personal information to third parties overseas as we use Cisco OpenDNS, which may involve personal information being transferred overseas to countries including, amongst others, the US and countries within the European Union.
By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the collection of that information for the purposes set out in this privacy collection notice. If you do not wish to provide your consent, please do not provide your personal information to us. However, in that event, we will not be able to process your registration for Wirra Hub and you will be unable to take advantage of the information, support and services that registration with Wirra Hub provides.
If you indicate that you consent to being kept up to date with Wirra Hub and its services, your consent operates until such time as you tell us that you wish to withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent and unsubscribe from such updates at any time. You can do this by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our emails to you or by contacting us by phone or email.
If you would like to contact us to obtain more information, please contact us by:
- phone: 08 9242 6700
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- post: PO Box 152, Victoria Park WA 6979